How do I withdraw to the casino cage?

When selecting to withdraw in cash at the casino cage, you must select Withdraw > Cash @ Casino Cage.


Once you receive the confirmation email that your withdrawal has been approved, you can go to the cage. Make sure to bring your government ID with you as it is required for payment!

Live Chat Support E-mail support Phone:1 (800)634-3928 Gambling Problem? 1(800) GAMBLER

You are welcome to register from any state in the U.S., but must be 21+ years old and physically located in PA to wager. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. The gaming service is brought to you by Rush Street Interactive PA, LLC ( license# 110298) licensed by PGCB, address of record 1001 N. Delaware Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19125, on behalf of SugarHouse HSP Gaming, LP d/b/a Rivers Casino Philadelphia (Internet Gaming Certificate 1356)