We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and employ industry-standard practices to safeguard your account. However, there are also measures you can take to further protect your account.
If you were displayed a message that the password entered by you is not secure, it means that this specific password has been found on public data breach registries. Not to worry! This breach was not related to PlaySugarHouse.
You can also check to see if your email address has been associated in any public data breaches at https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Here are some tips for protecting your account and your personal information against theft:
- Use longer passwords (we support 8-64 characters)
- Choose a password that you can easily remember
- Use a password that contains both uppercase and lowercase letters and include some numbers
- Do not use the same password for every login
- Use a different password for each online service you use
- Never share your passwords with anyone. If you think someone else has it, you should change it
- Do not use personal information in passwords (such as your name, email, date of birth, etc.)